- Introductory provisions
The company HF-Group SK, sro, with its registered office at Karpatská 10/804, 089 01 Svidník, Slovakia, Company Identification Number: 52 577 252, registered in the Commercial Register of the Prešov District Court, Section: Sro, File No. 383838 / P (hereinafter referred to as Operator) pays maximum attention to the protection of personal data of data subjects and for this purpose has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the level of security in the processing of personal data. HF-Group SK processes personal data of data subjects exclusively in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Coll. On the protection of personal data and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC on personal data.
- Definition of basic terms:
- The controller is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier. In the case of using the services on the Website, personal data are in particular the data provided in the CV, motivation letter, contact details and registration data.
- The data subject is the person to whom the data relates.
- A job seeker is a natural person who uses the services on the Operator’s website in order to find a suitable job or other job.
- A CV is a document that contains a summary of personal information, including work experience or services offered.
- Processing of personal data are operations with personal data, in particular their collection, dissemination, use, storage, provision, disclosure and disposal.
- General principles of personal data processing. The
legal basis for the processing of personal data are:
- the consent of the data subject to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of a pre-contractual measure at the request of the data subject;
- the processing of personal data is necessary according to a special regulation or according to an international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the protection of the life, health, property of the data subject or of another natural person;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, except where those interests outweigh the interests or rights of the data subject
Principles of personal data processing:
- principle of lawfulness : processing of personal data only in a lawful manner;
- purpose limitation principle : processing only for a specific intended purpose, explicitly stated and justified;
- principle of minimization of personal data : the personal data processed must be proportionate, relevant and limited to the extent necessary for the purpose;
- principle of accuracy : personal data must be correct, appropriate measures must be taken to correct incorrect data without undue delay;
- the principle of minimizing retention : personal data must be retained in a form which permits identification of the data subject for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data is processed;
- the principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data must be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data by means of appropriate technical and organizational measures;
- Principle of responsibility: The controller is responsible for compliance with the basic principles of personal data processing. If the processing of personal data of the data subject is based on his consent, the Operator is obliged to be able to prove at any time that the data subject has given his consent. The person concerned has the right to withdraw the consent at any time in the same way as he gave it.
- What personal data does the Operator process: The operator publishes job offers on its website – www. hf-group.sk. The job seeker has the opportunity to view the job offer and respond to it via the online form on this website. The application for the offered job is accompanied by a CV, registration data, contact details and data of professional examinations and authorizations for the offered job. CVs and other documents submitted together with the job application contain data that are considered personal data and this personal data may be processed and stored only in accordance with the principles of personal data processing. The company HF-Group SK, processes and stores personal data in the range: name, surname, title, gender, date of birth, age, stay (permanent residence, temporary residence), contact data (telephone, e-mail), acquired education, data on other qualifications, courses, experience gained, job category sought, type of employment relationship (employment or business), expected date of commencement of work, language skills. Unless a contractual relationship has been established for the performance of work offered by the applicant to the Operator, the operator retains personal data only during the selection process In the selection procedure, the personal data of the applicant are kept for a period of 2 years for the purpose of registration and possible information about work in the future only on the legal basis of the consent of the person concerned. The person concerned may withdraw the consent at any time in writing or by e-mail. After two years, personal data is anonymized and used exclusively for statistical purposes. Personal data of the applicant’s work are processed on the legal basis of pre-contractual relations in accordance with Act no. 311/2001 Coll.
- What are the rights of the data subject?
By providing personal data to the Operator, the person interested in the offered job acquires the status of the affected person, who, according to the GDPR, has:
- the right of access to personal data,
- the right to rectification, erasure of personal data or restriction of the processing of personal data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data (including profiling) and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling),
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava
- the right to revoke the consent to the processing of personal data if your personal data is processed on the basis of consent pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 GDPR.
The operator does not provide data of job seekers obtained within the framework of pre-contractual relations to third parties and does not transfer them to third countries.
Personal data obtained from CVs are not subject to profiling or individual automated decision-making.
Who can you contact?
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding personal data, you can contact:
HF- Group SK, sro. Karpatská 10/804, 089 01 Svidník,
phone: +421 917 966 390
This policy of personal data protection enters into force on 01.09.2019.
We reserve the right to change this policy if there is a change in the processing of personal data in our company. Any changes concerning the processing of your personal data will be ensured by updating this document published on our website.